3. Linking by NZTE: The contents of the Sites may include links to third party websites or materials (Linked Sites). NZTE will not be responsible for the contents of any Linked Site and will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. The inclusion of any link does not imply NZTE's endorsement of the Linked Sites or any association with their operators.
4. Linking by User: You may include links from your site to a Site. However, NZTE reserves the right to prohibit your linking to a Site at any time, and you must remove or cease any link at NZTE's request. You must not frame any part of the material on a Site by including advertising or other revenue generating material and you must not modify, edit or otherwise interfere with any Site or any material on any Site. For more requirements see NZTE's Linking Policy. If you do create a link to any page on the Sites, you are responsible for the consequences of that link and you will keep NZTE indemnified and held harmless against all costs, expenses and damages it may suffer or incur arising from, or in connection with, that link.
6. Advertisers: Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on the Sites are solely between you and the advertiser. NZTE is not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions or for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur as a result.
7. Registration: To become a registered user on a Site where this option is offered, you must complete the registration process by providing NZTE with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the registration form. NZTE reserves the right to reject any application for registration or revoke any registration for any reason whatsoever. If you are a registered user on a Site, you may only log-in using the username given to you during the registration process and your password. You must not use anyone else's username and password or share your username and password with anyone else. You are responsible for all use of the Sites made using your username and password.
12. Professional advice: NZTE suggests that you consider seeking relevant independent professional advice before proceeding with a transaction.