Expo 2020 Dubai is a rare opportunity for our leading brands to partner with the New Zealand Government and tell our story on a high-profile world stage.
Expo 2020 will bring together more than 190 nations and attract 25 million visitors and be a major drawcard for global business. The event is the largest of its kind and the first in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia region, which consists of 72 countries with a combined population of 2.8 billion.
The New Zealand Government investment in the project is intended to open up international connections and opportunities for exporters. The Pavilion theme of Care for People and Place resonates across New Zealand’s export sectors that take a values-based, sustainable approach to business. Our presence at Expo 2020 will show that New Zealand is good for the world and a good choice for business and investment. That message will be strengthened by having New Zealand’s top globally-recognised brands alongside our fern mark.
Prestigious partnership opportunities are available for companies wishing to take advantage of this key diplomatic and trade initiative to build corporate profiles in emerging and fast-growing markets.
Expo 2020 Dubai gives you the opportunity to:
- Connect with millions of consumers
- Showcase your brand, products and services to a diverse and highly influential audience
- Network with international business leaders, key decision makers and senior government officials
- Demonstrate your commitment to the United Arab Emirates and key international markets
Official partners receive benefits and rights in return for financial or in-kind sponsorship, which can include:
- Naming rights for corporate hosting spaces or temporary activities such as pop-ups and theme weeks
- Priority access to, and use of, the New Zealand Pavilion’s extensive corporate hosting facilities
- Use of an ‘Official Partner’ logo on your company’s publications and select product packaging
- Company profiling at the New Zealand Pavilion, on the New Zealand Expo 2020 website, official announcements and social media and in some situations the ability to have your product specified for use within the New Zealand Pavilion – for example food or beverage served in the Pavilion restaurant or at official functions
- Priority access to the New Zealand Pavilion exhibition experience
- Expo 2020 tickets and invitations to official functions
Three partnership tiers - Prestige Partner, Major Partner and Sponsor - are designed to suit a range of corporate needs and can be customised to suit. An additional Supplier category recognises key supply partners.
Once agreed, benefits are immediately initiated, allowing sponsors to secure multi-year value from the partnership.
Join our sponsorship programme and be part of New Zealand’s story at Expo 2020.