Expo 2020 is an opportunity for business to connect with a global audience at the world’s largest gathering of commerce, culture and industry.
The event provides a platform to accelerate growth and target export opportunities from India to Europe including the Middle East, Africa and South Asia. Intersecting east and west, north and south, the United Arab Emirates is a proven hub for major international trade.
- Connect with buyers, distributors and investors from around the world at one major event.
- Secure new leads, progress and close deals.
- Demonstrate or launch products and innovations.
- Show manaakitanga (hospitality) by hosting clients and partners in the Pavilion’s restaurant and hospitality spaces.
- Build relationships and market understanding.
- Hold thought-leadership symposia, seminars or workshops.
- Enhance participation at major trade shows held in the United Arab Emirates.
- See the latest innovations and technology from around the world.
- Be part of telling the New Zealand story to an international audience.