Fintech Connect: Share. Network. Grow
Time & Location
About the event
Join Fintech Connect: Share. Network. Grow, a webinar and virtual networking event brought to you by New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE), the Australian Trade and Investment Commission and the Canadian Trade Commission.
This event is an opportunity for New Zealand companies in fintech or related industries to build knowledge and connect with peers from Australia, Canada and the United Arab Emirates.
You’ll hear from local and international speakers in the fintech industry, followed by a virtual speed networking session to connect to fellow delegates in 3-minute rotating meetings. The virtual meeting hub will remain open for the following three business days for ongoing 1:1 networking.
This event is part of NZTE’s Expo Business Leverage Programme which aims to maximise opportunities for New Zealand businesses around Expo 2020 Dubai, open through March 2022.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Leigh Flounders, Middle East Technology Advisor, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (event MC)
- Kostia Shinderman, Investor + Impact Advisor + Entrepreneur in Residence
- Carmen Vicelich, Founder & CEO, Valocity Global and Board Member, Fintech NZ
- Micah Walker, Chief Executive Officer, Grabba Technologies
- Rebecca Schot-Guppy, Chief Executive Officer, Fintech Australia
- Faisal Huda, Director Digital Services, PwC
- Amir Yazdanpanah, Managing Director, MEA, Flybits
- Gabrielle Inzirillo, Head of Market Development, Financial Technology & Innovation, Financial Services Regulatory Authority, Abu Dhabi Global Market
- Mercedes Vela Monserrate, Associate Director - Sustainable Finance, ADGM Authority, OAbu Dhabi Global Market